Chthonic Syndicate Dive Roll Movement Enhancer
Chthonic Syndicate Dive Roll Movement Enhancer is a avatar enhancer for combat role playing. Pressing a key combination and your avatar will perform a dive roll. (a dive roll (or dodge roll) is a type of tumble in martial arts. You run, jump high, then roll your body over your shoulder to land.)
Dive Roll provides you with a strategic advantage in combat. Because of the sudden, faster-than-running movement, it makes you a harder target for hostile fire. Surprise your target by dashing out behind a wall and take down your enemy.
Note: Some combat sims do not allow Dive Roll. Consult your officer or battalion leader for each attack.
- Wear it as body attachment or HUD. (the object is a tiny invisible prim)
- Press Up Arrow key twice quickly to dash forward. Press Down Arrow key twice quickly to dash backward.
- Hold down Shift then press Left Arrow key twice quickly to dash left. Same with Right Arrow key.
- While in mouse view, press any arrow key twice quickly to dash in that direction. (no need for holding down Shift key)
- W A S D movement keys also work similarly.
- You must have Chthonic Syndicate group active for this enhancer to work.
- Upon wearing, help message is displayed in your chat.
Type “dr” to turn it on or off. You can also type “/1dr”.
- The distance dived is between 10 and 11 meters on flat surface.
- The duration of a dive is 1.1 seconds.
- After completing a dive, there is a 1.5 seconds delay before the next dive can be executed.
Try Xah Tele-Dasher!