Xah Combat Aim Radar
Xah Combat Aim Radar is a HUD for Second Life combat. It tells you who you are aiming at.
This is a great item for increasing your combat effectiveness. Good for military sims, gorean sims, DCS, CCS, and in any situation you need to use gun or bow.
- Provides a large red circle as crosshair. The default aim crosshair is 5 pixels in width. Now you get 100 pixel wide semi-transparent crosshair.
- Display names of those in your aim direction.
- Radar detect up to 96 meters.
- Shows you who is hiding behind a wall or building.
- Radar distance can be adjusted.
- Radar cone range can be adjusted, from 5° for precision aiming to 30° wide angle. (can be set anywhere from 1° to 360°)
- When your aim direction hits avatar, the crosshair lights up red.
- Unlike normal radars, you do not have to shift your eye to look at the dashboard. This is a true Heads Up Display.
- Automatic version update. When there is a new version, it is given to you automatically.
Free demo version available at:
Wear the “Xah Combat Aim Radar” as HUD at Center or Center2 position, then go mouse look. (To wear as HUD, right click the item in your inventory and choose 〖Attach To HUD ▸ Center〗.)
Each time when this item is worn, help message is displayed in chat.
- Type 「/1 help」 to see this help message.
- Type 「/1 range 20」 to set the radius of radar detection to 20°.
- Type 「/1 dist 90」 to set radar distance to 90 meter. (max is 96)
- Type 「/1 stat」 to see current radar settings.
- Type 「/1 reset」 to reset to default settings.
Where To Buy
Free Affiliate Vendor
Get a free vendor. For each sale from the vendor, you get 20% immediately. Buy it from this vendor and you save too! Get the vendor at: