Chthonic Syndicate Improvement Suggestions
Limit notices to 2 a day. Use group IM only. If they turned it off, that means that are interested to participate at the moment.
- • No more bans. Treat visitors as customers.
- • Do not hand out landmarks. Instead, always just paste slurl.
- • do not allow tp (aka medic) in thorium. Instead, have random tp system that tp enemy to several places in the other half of the sim.
- • Do not adhere some practice such as “your sim can do this, so must we”. Sims are designed differently. e.g. Jetpack is reasonable in sims with lots skyscrapers or outter-space sims etc but not in others. Tp is reasonable ban'd in sims with flag systems but not in others.
- • people visiting our sim must be treated as customers. Do the utmost for their pleasure. Ban, or any other aggresive action, should be done ONLY for griefing, copybot, or otherwise intentionally disruption behavior. Do not question their gun, jetpack, or other weapon, only when their are extra-ordinarily spammy (e.g. rocket radius of more than 10 in a obivous way with no 0 second for reload), AND ONLY IF they are killing us more than half of the time (e.g. if just single lone wolf and we have 3 or more on defense, let them use whatever. Say thank you for visiting and please visit again when they leave). When the weapon are too spammy, politely say to them such as “hi. Your weapon seems too powerful. Could we ask you to use some other gun?” (DO NOT, for example, say something like “did you read the rule?” or “your gun is not legal here”.)
- • Get rid of much of the rules for attackers. Get rid of the STABLE treaties bullshit. Nobody reads it. Simply, list common weapon rules, such as gun firing rate, grenade radius, rocket radius. Also, when listing rules, do not use tech jargon such as “must not have more than xyz core”. Rules must be easily verified as much as possible. e.g. for firing rate, simply put a measure target that people can fire upon.
- • Relax cs member rules. Treat CS members as customers. Do not shout to them or in some hash way for fooling around, not wearing uniform, not defending. Inter-personal problem among members is a primary cause for people to leave a military.
Want to dash through walls?