Best Trackball Mouse (computing)
A look at mouse technology today: Review of Gaming Mouses.
Second Life's web based shop the XStreetSL, will start to charge merchants for listing of freebies, within a few months. Source Be sure to read the FAQ link on that page. This is a great move. One of the fact we learn from the article is that: “Currently, less than 20% of Xstreet SL listings make at least one sale per month.”.
Here's a summary of the change:
- Monthly Listing Fee of L$99 for items that's L$0
- Monthly Listing Fee of L$10 for all items L$1 or greater
- Minimum Commission of L$3 on all items priced L$1 or greater
- Freebies will be placed in a separate category.
- These new rules will be in place sometimes before end of 2009-02. There will be a 2 weeks noticed in advance.
perm URL and more vids at Second Life Combat.
Second Life. Item using brand names may be a problem. (e.g. Nike, Ford, …) Source
Mesh is coming to Second Life. Source
Learned today that the Linden Scripting Language was designed by Cory Ondrejka. Sources: “Cory Ondrejka's departure in his own words” (2007-12-11), by Tateru Nino. Source.
Cory Ondrejka has his blog at http://ondrejka.net/.
A interview about open sourcing the Second Life viewer code. “Interview with Second Life's Cory Ondrejka” (2007-01-17), written by Glyn Moody. Source
Intro To Firearms From Second Life Military.